The LactoFAN2 is a powerful diagnostic tool for measuring exhaled Hydrogen concentrations in ppm, for example the Lactose intolerance test.
From a single breath maneuver, H2 measurements are instantly displayed on the easy to read touch screen display.
Fields of application
- Lactose intolerance and malabsorption
- Carbohydrate malabsorption and breakdown deficiencies
- Sucrose and Fructose malabsorption
- Investigation of SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth)
- Determination of ITT (intestinal transit time)
- easy operation by the glove-capable touchscreen
- graphical user guidance and patient animation
- result tables for several patients
- continuously updated result history
- no warm-up time
- automatic reset, sensor drift detection
- semi-automatic calibration method
- operation from 4 standard AA-size batteries
- simple data export Windows® software
- supplied with USB cable and starter kit in a sturdy carry case
Using the FANh2 Windows® software via the supplied interface cable you can transfer measurement data from the H2 monitor into test reports.
You can select a commonly used H2 breath test protocol like Lactose intolerance, Intestinal transit time or Bacterial overgrowth from the database and enter the patient’s details along with their symptoms.
The software can manage multi-patient H2 sessions stored in the LactoFAN2 and proposes diagnoses.
The test process is completed by generating a professional report.
Via standard data interfaces like GDT, HL7 or ASTM the software can be connected to local EDP–systems easily.